The role-playing game Avarok started in 2009 and has been running ever since. In the game, players explore a fantasy world on their own terms. The free-to-play title is just one of many successful blockchain games that you need to play for yourself today if you’re curious about what’s happening with gaming development over the past decade or so.
The “how to solo prophecy dungeon warlock” is a guide that will teach you how to take on dungeons in the game. The guide is 7 minutes long, and it will teach you everything you need to know about the game.
The article’s substance
Hey! I reduced a walkthrough for the new dungeon into 7 minutes. For each encounter, there are Recommended Loadouts and Subclasses, Mechanics, Encounter Flow, and Tricks. This is my first time creating an activity guide, so if you watched or read it, please offer me some criticism in the comments section below.
https://youtu.be/tgSuG9ef19Q Watch the video here: https://youtu.be/tgSuG9ef19Q
Loadouts to Consider:
- Witherhoard, Blinding GLs, Fusions, Linears, Swords, Vex are all great weapons to bring.
- For Hunter and Warlock, I like Linears, while for Titan, I choose Swords.
- Subclasses are where you feel most at ease.
- Quiver, Devour, and Behemoth are my personal favorites. However, Revenant, Well, and Bubble may also be used.
Riches have enslaved you.
- Exotic motes will be dropped by certain opponents and goals in this dungeon.
- Picking up these motes gives you the debuff Burdened by Riches, which lasts for 30 seconds.
- You die when it expires.
- Your skills are completely recharged when you reach a multiple of 10 stacks.
- When you stand close to crystals, they devour this debuff.
- The countdown is halted while the crystals consume the bonus.
- Something will happen after the crystal has been filled.
- Pressure plates, switches, and collapsible bridges are among the traps strewn over this region.
- When triggered, the majority of these will kill you.
- Others will be the ones to open doors.
Cannons of Scorch:
- A scorch cannon will spawn if you kill a certain Vandal.
- If you don’t pick it up, it will not vanish.
- If you pick it up and leave it on the ground, it will vanish in a short period.
- A standard scorch cannon shot will be fired if you tap fire.
- Holding down the fire button will charge a multi-tiered shot.
- The uppermost tier is fully charged, second ding.
- If the charge is stored for too long, it will self-destruct.
- While holding it, you may use melee and grenades without dropping it or releasing the charge.
Stations for storing batteries
- Battery stations may be found throughout the dungeon.
- You’ll use a Scorch Cannon to activate instead of arc charges.
- It may be completely activated with either a fully charged shot or three ordinary shots.
- They may be used to unlock doors, trigger launchers, and drop motes when activated.
The Loot Cave is the first encounter.
- To drop motes, kill Hive.
- In the treasure cave, collect 50 motes for the crystal.
- Crystal needs to be fed.
- To create and kill foes, use witherhoard.
Encounter 2: Puzzle of Trap Jumping
This is a component that I would suggest performing blind.
- Swords are excellent for maneuvering.
- Keep an eye out for traps.
- Slow it down.
- Continue straight until you reach a room on the right with two doors.
- Activate the switch inside the left door by opening it.
- Enter the recently opened tunnel and turn on the switch under the bridge.
- Return to the outside and scale the wall.
- Activate the plate by jumping into the far right tunnel.
- Continue climbing until you reach the tunnel switch.
- Trigger the switch and either leap to the far left platform or walk inside the other wall and activate the switch there before continuing to the far left platform.
- Pass by the switch and leap up to activate it.
- Go inside the freshly opened door and turn on the switch.
- Go around to the opposite side and open the right-hand door.
- Activate the switch on the right, then the left, then the right again in the circular chamber.
- Assassinate the vandal and go up the stairwell.
- Enter the cargo compartment and climb to the top of the air duct.
- You are now free to jump over the gap.
Phry’zia the Insatiable (Encounter 3)
Flow of Encounters:
- To activate doors, use the scorch cannon.
- To get motes, kill Acolytes and Knights.
- 25 motes should be placed in the crystal.
- Destroy the Boss
- Here, a double special is fantastic.
- If you can, use supers to clear chambers.
- The tunnel has a low risk of causing damage.
Sparrow is the fourth encounter.
- Follow the way.
- Deactivate mines as you go.
- Extend the timer by activating switches.
- You don’t have to stop to deactivate; just go through the motions.
- If your sparrow is on fire, call it again.
The Fallen Shield is the fifth encounter.
Flow of Encounters:
- Get yourself a scorch cannon.
- Hold your fire at the battery.
- When you’re on the launch pad, let go.
- Look for a servitor.
- To obtain motes, kill dregs and commanders.
- 20 motes should be placed in the crystal.
- Assassinate the servant.
- It will be rolled to the launch pad.
- It should be launched at the shield.
- Rep 3 times more.
- Add clear weapons and supers to your game.
- REMEMBER NOT TO LET THE 3RD SERVITOR OFF THE HILL. When the fifth servitor is killed, this will result in a disconnect.
Captain Avarokk (Encounter 6)
Flow of Encounters:
- Vandal, Shank, and Marauder must all be killed.
- Take out the scorch cannon.
- To drop motes, activate the battery on one of the three sides.
- Make an effort to gather motes from at least two sides.
- You have the option of depositing now or waiting when you have 60 motes.
- 60 motes must be deposited.
- Destroy the Boss
- To clear the key additions, use the tower at the rear of the room.
- While charging shots, use your powers to destroy dregs.
- While depositing, strafe around the crystal and kill several dregs if you can.
Original source: link
A simple approach to funneling
Mods requested that I create a very simple version of my guides to serve as a possible sidebar guide with links to my other guides:
Background Information for Guild Cards
To view what a certain backdrop looks like, choose one from the list below by clicking its name. Every time a new backdrop is published, I’ll update this article. WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTENTS CONTAIN SPOILERS. The instructions for getting some cards contain story spoilers. You’ve been given fair warning. This page was last updated on April 17, 2018.
Mega Guide for Season 23
Mega Guide for Season 23 This is an updated version of the Mega Guide for Season 20. To keep things nice and orderly, I decided to go back and clear away a lot of the non-essential material. This tutorial is significantly shorter, but it covers the same information in a less wordy and easier-to-understand manner. …
For the game Destiny 2, write a “7 Minute Guide to Grasp of Avarok.”
2021’s Top 35 New PC Games
Are you looking for PC games to play? Here are all of the new PC games to keep an eye on in 2021.
20 Best New PS4 Games in 2021
The pace of PlayStation 4 game releases isn’t going to slow down in 2021. Here’s everything to look forward to in the coming months.
Watch This Video-
The “phalanx echo cheese” is a guide that will teach you how to get started in the game. It will also teach you about the various skills and abilities of your character, as well as some general tips for playing the game.
- best prophecy dungeon loadout
- best weapons for solo prophecy dungeon
- best loadout for solo flawless prophecy